The mechanical production of waves that causes changes in tissues that increase vascularization, lymphatic drainage, and collagen production.
- Used in Cryolipolysis treatment for fat removal. It allows to eliminate fat more quickly and tighten the skin.
- Increases lymphatic drainage in athletes and bodybuilders.
- Improves joint and muscle injuries. Joint tears.
- Improves sciatic pain.
- Improves capsular contracture in women with implants in mothers.
- Increases Sensitivity in Clitoris.
- Helps eliminate cellulite.
- Improves local circulation via neovascularization and increased cell proliferation leading to increased production in collagen and elastin fibers, which in turn leads to revitalization of skin and improved overall elasticity.
- Used in:
- Physical therapy for all soft tissue damage
- Erectile dysfunction
- Female incontinence syndromes
- Female sexuality, increases sensitivity, increases pinkness, increases orgasm
- Plantar fasciitis
- Body sculpting
- After other noninvasive body sculpting lipolysis techniques
- After surgical liposuction
- Post surgery (in general)
- Aesthetics (in general)
- Delayed granulomas following surgery, indicated or elective
Not sure which is the best treatment option for you?
Let one of our experts talk you through your options and discuss our bespoke treatment packages, for your individual needs.