Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber

< Back

  • Oxygen is at the center of every biochemical process in our living bodies. 90 percent of the human body’s energy comes from oxygen while the remaining 10 per cent comes from food and water. You can survive for weeks without food and water, but without oxygen – not more than a few minutes. Oxygen is essential.
  • Oxygen feeds your body, supports your immune system, destroys toxic substances and promotes the growth of new cells. Insufficient oxygen affects the well-being of most people and is the prime cause of illnesses, fatigue, stress, premature aging and other ailments.
  • Significantly, oxygen has been found to be an important component in skin rejuvenation, treatment of photo-aging skin, and improvement in skin complexions.
  • Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment enables you to reach your wellness goals by healing the human body within and outside. It is the most efficient method of delivering oxygen directly to the cells throughout your body.
  • This treatment has been used over the past 40 years in the western and other parts of the world, not only to treat serious medical conditions, but also used as a tool in wellness, anti-aging, aesthetic and sports therapies.
  • By applying this in addition to our treatments, you will see even more profound changes.
  • We recommend 3 to 5 sessions, that begin with the day of treatments and the following days thereafter.
  • Can be combined with the following treatments:
    • Platelet Rich Fibrin
    • Facial Filler with Hyaluronic Acid
    • Plasma Glow
    • Plasma Pen
    • Fractional Radiofrequency with Microneedling
    • Platelet Rich Fibrin with Vitamin C
    • Fractional Radiofrequency with Microneedling and Platelet Rich Fibrin
    • Platelet Rich Fibrin with Plasma Pen
    • Facial Peeling
    • Shockwave Therapy
    • Platelet Rich Fibrin in Male and Female Genitals

Not sure which is the best treatment option for you?

Let one of our experts talk you through your options and discuss our bespoke treatment packages, for your individual needs.