- It increases the speed of the skin layers to regenerate, allowing the skin to shed pigments and increase the production of collagen.
- Allows for a more tightened and supple, smoother skin.
- Chemical peels are very well tolerated. The best peel for your unique goals will be selected and applied to your treatment areas, including a specific choice for your skin tone and sensitivity. You may experience a mild tingling or stinging sensation while the chemical solution takes effect. The procedure typically takes about 15 minutes.
- This facial peeling requires limited downtime. The healing process differs with each individual, being that we all have a different genetic predisposition to healing speed. Immediately after treatment, your skin may appear pink and tender. Patients compare this feeling to a sunburn. Several days after treatment, the dead skin will begin to peel, revealing noticeably smoother, more radiant skin.
- Smoother texture
- Collagen stimulation
- Reduction of fine lines
- More even pigmentation
- Decrease in appearance of pores
- Unclog pores
- CHEMICAL PEELS ARE EFFECTIVE FOR TREATING:
- Hormonal Skin
- Acne Prone Skin
- Dull Skin
- Dry Skin
- Congested Skin
- Aging Skin
Not sure which is the best treatment option for you?
Let one of our experts talk you through your options and discuss our bespoke treatment packages, for your individual needs.